Rehearse and time your presentation in PowerPoint 2007

Author: mety Labels::



You can rehearse your presentation to make sure that it fits within a certain time frame. While you rehearse, use the Slide Timing feature to record the time that you need to present each slide, and then use the recorded times to advance the slides automatically when you give your presentation to your actual audience

Be prepared to start delivering your presentation immediately after you complete step 1 below.

  1. On the Slide Show tab, in the Set Up group, click Rehearse Timings. The Rehearsal toolbar appears, and the Slide Time box begins timing the presentation.
    Rehearsal toolbar
    The Rehearsal toolbar
    1 Next (advance to next slide)
    2 Pause
    3 Slide Time
    4 Repeat
    5 Total time for presentation

  2. While you time your presentation, do one or more of the following on the Rehearsal toolbar:
    • To move to the next slide, click Next.
    • To temporarily stop recording the time, click Pause.
    • To restart recording the time after pausing, click Pause.
    • To restart recording the time for the current slide, click Repeat.
  3. After you set the time for the last slide, a message box displays the total time for the presentation and prompts you to do one of the following:
    • To keep the recorded slide timings, click Yes.
    • To discard the recorded slide timings, click No.
    Slide Sorter view appears and displays the time of each slide in your presentation.

Turn the recorded slide timings off before you give a presentation

If you do not want the slides in your presentation to advance automatically by using the slide timings that you recorded, do the following to turn the slide timings off:
  • On the Slide Show tab, in the Set Up group, clear the Use Rehearsed Timings check box.
Note To turn the slide timings on again, select the Use Rehearsed Timings check box.

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2