create a summary slide and a table of contents slide in in PowerPoint 2007

Author: mety Labels::



The ability to create a summary slide and a table of contents slide in your presentation is not available in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007. Instead, to create your own summary or table of contents slide by copying slide titles onto a new slide, do the following:
  1. On the Home tab, in the Slides group, click the arrow under New Slide, and then click a slide layout that contains a large body text placeholder (placeholders: Boxes with dotted or hatch-marked borders that are part of most slide layouts. These boxes hold title and body text or objects such as charts, tables, and pictures.) (such as Title and Content, Two Content, Comparison, or Content with Caption). Note If you add a Blank slide layout, you must then add a text box. To do this, on the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Text Box, and then drag to draw a large text box on the new slide.
  2. In the pane that contains the Outline and Slides tabs, click Slides.
  3. For each slide that you want to add to the summary or table of contents, copy the title in the title placeholder, and then paste it onto the new slide in the order in which the slide appears in your presentation.

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2