Publish your photo album to the Web in PowerPoint 2007

Author: mety Labels::



  1. Open the photo album that you want to publish (publish: To save a copy of a file in Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) format to a Web server.) to the Web.
  2. Click the Microsoft Office Button Button image, and then click Save As.
  3. In the Save in list, select a path or location for the Web page on a Web server (Web server: A computer that hosts Web pages and responds to requests from browsers. Also known as an HTTP server, a Web server stores files whose URLs begin with http://.). If you want people to have access to a presentation that you published to the Web, you must specify a Web server or other available computer when you choose a location for the file.
  4. In the File name box, type a file name, or do nothing to accept the suggested file name. Tip If you want the published presentation to have a different name from the source file that it is published from, type a new name.
  5. To save your presentation as a Web page and create an associated folder that contains supporting files (such as bullets, background textures, pictures, and sounds), in the Save as type box, click Web Page.
  6. To set the page title bar (title bar: A horizontal bar at the top of a window, dialog box, or toolbar that shows the name of the document, program, or toolbar.) text for your Web page, click Change Title, type the title bar text in the Page title box, and then click OK.
    1. Click Publish, and then do one or more of the following:
    2. To specify the slides that you want to publish, under Publish what?, click Complete presentation.
    1. Click Publish.

    0 comments |

    Labels

    Blog Archive

    Powered by Blogger.

    I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

    banner 1 banner 2