Create a new custom layout in PowerPoint 2007

Author: mety Labels::



If you do not find a standard layout (layout: The arrangement of elements, such as title and subtitle text, lists, pictures, tables, charts, AutoShapes, and movies, on a slide.) that meets your needs, you can create a custom layout that perfectly suits your slide content.
To create a new layout, you must first add a layout to a slide master in Slide Master view. After you add a layout, you can begin to structure it by adding text-specific and object-specific placeholders (placeholders: Boxes with dotted or hatch-marked borders that are part of most slide layouts. These boxes hold title and body text or objects such as charts, tables, and pictures.).
Note For step-by-step procedures on how to create custom layouts by adding, changing, or deleting placeholders and working in Slide Master view.
  1. On the View tab, in the Presentation Views group, click Slide Master.
  2. In the pane that contains the slide masters and layouts, click a location below the slide master where you want the new layout to appear.
  3. On the Slide Master tab, in the Edit Master group, click Insert Layout.
  4. To modify the layout that you just added, do one or more of the following:
    • To remove an unwanted, default placeholder, click the border of the placeholder, and then press DELETE.
    • To add a placeholder, do the following:
      1. On the Slide Master tab, in the Master Layout group, click Insert Placeholder, and then select a placeholder type from the list.
      2. Click a location on the layout, and then drag to draw the placeholder. Tip To resize a placeholder, drag one of its corner borders.
  5. Click the Microsoft Office Button Button image, and then click Save As.
  6. In the File name box, type a file name, or do nothing to accept the suggested file name.
  7. In the Save as type list, click PowerPoint Template, and then click Save.
Note The layout that you added and customized now appears in the list of standard, built-in layouts in Normal view, located on the Home tab, in the Slides group


0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2