Apply a theme to your presentation in PowerPoint 2007

Author: mety Labels::



Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 contains several built-in themes (theme: A combination of theme colors, theme fonts, and theme effects. A theme may be applied to a file as a single selection.), which include theme colors (theme colors: A set of colors that is used in a file. Theme colors, theme fonts, and theme effects compose a theme.), theme fonts (theme fonts: A set of major and minor fonts that is applied to a file. Theme fonts, theme colors, and theme effects compose a theme.), and theme effects (theme effects: A set of visual attributes that is applied to elements in a file. Theme effects, theme colors, and theme fonts compose a theme.). Whether you use an existing built-in theme, create a new theme, or modify an existing built-in theme, follow this procedure to apply a theme to your presentation.

Built-in themes
  1. On the Design tab, in the Themes group, click MoreButton image .
  2. Do one of the following:
    • To apply a built-in theme, under Built-In, click the theme that you want.
    • To apply a newly-created theme or an existing theme that you modified and saved, under Custom, click the theme that you want. Note Custom is available only if you created one or more custom themes. For more information about customizing a theme.
    • To apply a custom theme or themed document stored in a different location, click Browse for Themes, and then locate and select the theme you want.
    • To view a larger selection of themes on Office Online, click More Themes on Microsoft Office Online.

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2