Add sound effects to an animation or hyperlink in PowerPoint 2007

Author: mety Labels::



  1. Click the slide that contains the animation effect to which you want to add a sound.
  2. On the Animations tab, in the Animations group, click Custom Animation. Animations tab image
  3. In the Custom Animation task pane (task pane: A window within an Office application that provides commonly used commands. Its location and small size allow you to use these commands while still working on your files.), click the arrow to the right of the animation effect in the Custom Animation list, and then click Effect Options.
  4. On the Effect tab, under Enhancements, click the arrow in the Sound list, and then do one of the following:
    • To add a sound from the list, click a sound.
    • To add a sound from a file, click Other Sound, and then locate the sound file that you want to use.

Emphasize a hyperlink with a sound

  1. Select the hyperlink.
  2. On the Insert tab, in the Links group, click Action. Insert tab image
  3. Do one of the following:
    • To apply the action settings after the hyperlink is clicked, click the Mouse Click tab.
    • To apply the action settings when the pointer is resting on the hyperlink, click the Mouse Over tab.
  4. Select the Play sound check box, and then click the sound that you want to play.

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2