Enter or change enterprise resource information MS Project 2007

Author: mety Labels::



Note To view information in the Resource Center, you must be connected to Microsoft Office Project Server and your project must be an enterprise project.
  1. On the Tools menu, point to Enterprise Options, and then click Open Enterprise Resource Pool. The Resource Center appears within Project Professional, and a list of the enterprise resources appears in the table.
  2. Select the resource whose information you want to change by selecting the check box, and then click Edit Details. To make the same changes to more than one resource at the same time, select the resources, and then click Bulk Edit.
  3. Make your changes to the resource information. For example, you can change the resource name, resource type, or assignment owner.
  4. Click Save.
Certain types of information for enterprise resources —such as resource calendar information, availability contours, and cost rate tables — can only be changed in the enterprise resource pool . To make changes to this information, do the following:
  1. On the Tools menu, point to Enterprise Options, and then click Open Enterprise Resource Pool.
  2. Select the resources whose information you want to change, and then click Open. A new project opens, with the selected resources displayed in the Resource Sheet view.
  3. Update the resource information, such as resource calendar information or cost rate tables.
  4. On the File menu, click Save.

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2