Word 2010 Printing

Author: mety Labels::


Word 2010

Printing

Introduction

Lesson 7
Once you've completed your document, you may want to print it. This lesson covers the tasks in the Print pane along with the Quick Print feature.

Printing

Launch video!Watch the video (1:35). Need help?
In previous versions of Word, there was a Print Preview option that allowed you to see exactly what the document looked like before printing it. You may have noticed that this feature seems to be gone in Word 2010. It actually hasn't disappeared; it's just been combined with the Print window to create the Print pane, which is located in Backstage view.
Watch the video to learn about the different print options in Word.

To View the Print Pane:

  1. Click the File tab to go to Backstage view.
  2. Select Print. The Print pane appears, with the print settings on the left and the Preview on the right.
Use the interactive below to learn about the Print pane.

To Print:

  1. Go to the Print pane.
  2. If you only want to print certain pages, you can type a range of pages. Otherwise, select Print All Pages.
  3. Select the number of copies.
  4. Check the Collate box if you are printing multiple copies of a multi-page document.
  5. Select a printer from the drop-down list.
  6. Click the Print button.

    Quick Print

    There may be times when you want to print something with a single click, using Quick Print. This feature prints the document using the default settings and the default printer. In Word 2010, you'll need to add it to the Quick Access Toolbar in order to use it.
    Quick Print always prints the whole document, so if you only want to print part of your document you'll have to use the Print pane.

    To Access the Quick Print Button:

    1. Click the drop-down arrow on the right side of the Quick Access Toolbar.
    2. Select Quick Print if it is not already checked.
      Adding Quick Print to the Quick Access ToolbarAdding Quick Print to the Quick Access Toolbar
    3. To print, just click the Quick Print command.
      The Quick Print commandThe Quick Print command

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2