SkyDrive Mobile Device

Author: mety Labels::


SkyDrive Mobile DeviceIf you need to access your files on the go, SkyDrive offers a wide range of mobile apps, including iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. While the mobile apps will allow you to view and upload files, you will not be able to edit or create new documents.

Screenshot of Microsoft SkyDriveSkyDrive for iPhone
Screenshot of Microsoft SkyDriveSkyDrive for Android
Screenshot of Microsoft SkyDriveSkyDrive for iPad

Accessing SkyDrive from Another Mobile Device

If you prefer not to download the SkyDrive app, or if you just want to open a file quickly, you can access SkyDrive using a mobile web browser.
The images below were taken on an iPhone. However, you can access SkyDrive from any device with an internet connection.

To Access SkyDrive with a Mobile Device:

  1. Open your mobile device's web browser.
  2. Navigate to skydrive.com.
    Screenshot of Microsoft SkyDriveNavigating to skydrive.com
  3. Enter your Microsoft account username and password.
  4. Press Sign in.
    Screenshot of Microsoft SkyDriveSigning in to SkyDrive
  5. Your SkyDrive documents list will appear. You can now access and view your files and folders as normal.
    Screenshot of Microsoft SkyDriveSkyDrive Mobile

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2