mapping fields from your data file to a Gantt chart Visio 2007

Author: mety Labels::



Map the fields from your data file to corresponding Gantt chart fields.
HideColumn mapping

Displays the field names in your data file, the field names they correspond to in Microsoft Office Visio project schedule terminology, and the format for the field name.
Note The following fields are required: Task # (though required, this field does not appear in your drawing), Task Name, Start Date, and either Finish Date or Duration.

HideChange mapping

Opens a dialog box in which you can map the field name you selected under Column mapping.

HideColumn preview

Displays a preview of the first several lines from your data file. The mapped column name appears in parentheses in the heading bar of the Column preview area if it is different from the field name.

HideFirst row contains column header

If selected, specifies that the first row of your data file contains headings for each column of data.
If the check box is not selected, or if there are no column headings in your data file, the column headings will appear as Column1, Column2, and so forth.

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2