Change check boxes to a group of option buttons InfoPath 2007

Author: mety Labels::



You can use the Change To option that appears when you right-click a control to quickly convert one type of control to another. For example, you can convert a set of check boxes to a group of option buttons.
You can use a group of option buttons on a Microsoft Office InfoPath form template when you want users to be able to make just one selection from a limited set of options.
  1. In the form template, click one of the check boxes that you want to convert, and then hold down CTRL and click each additional check box that you want to convert.
  2. On the Edit menu, point to Change To, and then click Option Button. A group of option buttons now appears in place of the check boxes in your form template. Each option button is bound to the same field in the data source. When a user clicks an option button, the value that is associated with that option button is stored in the field.


0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2