Upgrade a form template from InfoPath 2003 to InfoPath 2007

Author: mety Labels::



When you open a Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003 form template in Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007, the form template remains compatible with InfoPath 2003 and will work in both versions of InfoPath. If you want to add Office InfoPath 2007-only features to your form template, such as Information Rights Management (IRM), you must explicitly upgrade that form template to Office InfoPath 2007 format, as described in the following procedure.
Note After you upgrade a form template to Office InfoPath 2007, users can no longer open it in InfoPath 2003.
  1. Open your InfoPath 2003 form template in Office InfoPath 2007 design mode.
  2. On the File menu, click Save As.
    By default, InfoPath 2003 Form Template is selected in the Save as type box, which means that your form template is currently compatible with both InfoPath 2003 and Office InfoPath 2007.
    InfoPath 2003 Form Template selected in Save as type box
  3. To upgrade the form template to Office InfoPath 2007 format, select InfoPath Form Template in the Save as type box, and then click Save.

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2