Enable or disable AutoComplete in a text box InfoPath 2007

Author: mety Labels::



By default, the AutoComplete feature is enabled for text boxes on a form template. This means that when users type the first few characters into a text box on a form, they see a list of possible matches from among entries that they have typed before. Users can then select the entry that they want, or if none of the suggestions matches what they are typing, they can continue typing into the text box.
In the following illustration, AutoComplete shows the previously entered value of 8:00 as a possible match when 8 is typed.
AutoComplete example
  1. Right-click the text box for which you want to enable or disable the AutoComplete feature, and then click Text Box Properties on the shortcut menu.
  2. Click the Display tab.
  3. Do one of the following:
    • To enable AutoComplete for the text box, select the Enable AutoComplete check box.
    • To disable AutoComplete for the text box, clear the Enable AutoComplete check box.


0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2