Remove a filter from a control InfoPath 2007

Author: mety Labels::



Remove a filter from a list box, drop-down list box, or a combo box

  1. Right-click the control that you want to modify, and then click Control Properties on the shortcut menu.
  2. Click the Data tab.
  3. Click Select XPath Button image next to the Entries box.
  4. In the Select a Field or Group dialog box, click the field or group that contains the fields that provide the values for the control, and then click Filter Data.
  5. In the Existing filters list, click the filter that you want to remove, and then click Remove.
Tip If you want to remove a condition from an existing filter, rather than the filter itself, click the filter, click Modify, and then click Delete next to the condition that you want to remove in the Specify Filter Conditions dialog box.

Remove a filter from a repeating section or table

  1. Right-click the Repeating Table or Repeating Section label that appears below the table or section on the form template, and then click Control Properties on the shortcut menu.
  2. Click the Display tab.
  3. Click Filter Data.
  4. In the Existing filters list, click the filter that you want to remove, and then click Remove.
Tip If you want to remove a condition from an existing filter, rather than the filter itself, click the filter, click Modify, and then click Delete next to the condition that you want to remove in the Specify Filter Conditions dialog box.


0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2