Set a control as read-only InfoPath 2007

Author: mety Labels::



If you do not want users to change the contents of a control, you can make the control read-only.
Note This option is available only for text boxes, rich text boxes, bulleted lists, numbered lists, and plain lists.
  1. Right-click the control that you want to set as read-only, and then click Control Properties on the shortcut menu.
  2. Click the Display tab.
  3. Select the Read-only check box.
    Note Making a control read-only prevents users from typing in that control, but it does not affect the control's appearance in any way.

Tip You can also use conditional formatting (conditional formatting: The process of changing the appearance of a control, including its visibility and read-write state, based on values entered into the form.) to make a control read-only unless a specific value is entered into another control. For example, a text box for a driver's license number can be read-only unless the user enters an appropriate age into another control on the form.


0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2