Specify the text-scrolling options for a control InfoPath 2007

Author: mety Labels::



If paragraph breaks are enabled for a control, or if you specify that the text should wrap inside a control, you can specify the scrolling options for that control. For example, you can make scroll bars appear on a text box when the user types more text than the text box is able to display by default.
Note Scrolling options are available for text boxes, rich text boxes, and expression boxes (expression box: A control on a form that displays read-only data as the result of a lookup or calculation against the data using an XPath expression.). By default, a text box scrolls automatically while the user types, and a rich text box and an expression box expand to show all of the text.
  1. Right-click the control for which you want to set a text-scrolling option, and then click Control Properties on the shortcut menu.
  2. Click the Display tab.
  3. In the Scrolling list, click the text-scrolling option that you want.
Tip If the scroll bars don't work as you expect when you test your form — for example, if they appear dimmed regardless of the amount of text that is typed in the control — open the Control Properties dialog box, and then review the Height and Width settings on the Size tab. If auto appears in either box, the control will expand to accommodate the text. In this case, the scroll bars are not necessary and will always appear dimmed on the form. To fix this problem, either enter something other than auto in the Height or Width box, or select a different scrolling option on the Display tab.



0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2