Display a view that is based on a user role InfoPath 2007

Author: mety Labels::



Display a view that is based on a user role

This procedures assumes that you have a user role defined in your form template. If you do not have at least one user role in your form template, add a user role before you begin this procedure.
Find links to more information about adding a user role to your form template in the See Also section.

  1. On the Tools menu, click Form Options.
  2. In the Category list in the Form Options dialog box, click Open and Save.
  3. Under Open behavior, click Rules.
  4. Click Add.
  5. In the Name box, type a name for the rule.
  6. Click Set Condition.
  7. In the first box, click User's current role.
  8. In the second box, click is equal to.
  9. In the third box, click the name of the user role, and then click OK.
  10. In the Rule dialog box, click Add Action.
  11. In the Action list, click Switch views, and then click a view in the View list.


0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2