Import data from Project into a Visio Gantt chart

Author: mety Labels::



If you want to use data from Microsoft Office Project to create a Gantt chart in Microsoft Office Visio, you can use the Import Project Data Wizard to import that data into Visio.
Note To import data from Microsoft Office Project, you must have Project installed on your machine.
  1. On the File menu in Visio, point to New, point to Schedule, click Gantt Chart, and then click Cancel.
  2. On the Gantt Chart menu, click Import.
  3. On the first wizard page, click Information that's already stored in a file.
  4. On the next wizard page, under Select the format of your project data, click Project File, and then click Next.
  5. On the next wizard page, click Browse to locate the Project file from which you want to create a Gantt chart. Select the file, click Open, and then click Next.
  6. Follow the wizard pages to create your Gantt chart.


0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2