Create a daily calendar in Visio 2007

Author: mety Labels::



You can create a daily or multi-day calendar on one page and add appointments, events, or calendar art.
One-day calendar
  1. On the File menu, point to New, point to Schedule, and then click Calendar.
  2. From Calendar Shapes, drag the Day shape onto the drawing page.
  3. In the Configure dialog box, specify the calendar options you want, and then click OK.
  4. To create a multi-day calendar, repeat steps 2 and 3 for each additional day you want. Tip You can use the Day shape to create a non-consecutive day calendar. For example, if you want to create a calendar for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of a particular week, specify the appropriate dates in the Configure dialog box for each Day shape that you add.
  5. Add appointments, events, or calendar art.
    • Add appointments
      1. From Calendar Shapes, drag the Appointment shape onto the Day shape.
      2. In the dialog box, specify the appointment options, and then click OK. The appointment is associated with the day and moves with the day if you reposition it.
        Note If you change the date of the day, the appointment is deleted.
    • Add events
      1. From Calendar Shapes, drag the Multi-day event shape onto the Day shape.
      2. In the Configure dialog box, specify the subject, location, start date, and end date for the event. The event is associated with the day and moves with the day if you reposition it.
      3. To change an event, right-click it, and then click Configure. Note The Multi-day event shape will not span multiple days when you create a calendar using Day shapes. To represent events on multiple days (whether they are consecutive or non-consecutive), add a separate Multi-day event shape on each day.
    • Add calendar art
      1. From Calendar Shapes, drag a shape, such as Attention, Important, or Pushpin, onto the day on which you want it to appear.
      2. Resize calendar art by dragging a selection handle Selection handle image. The calendar art is associated with the day and moves with the day if you reposition it.

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2