find and remove duplicate files on your PC

Author: mety Labels::

Easy Duplicate File Finder is a free powerful tool
that helps you to find and remove duplicate files on
your PC
http://www.easyduplicatefinder.com/



FEATURES
Search for true duplicates (files with same contents)
Powerful search engine with fast files check

Flexible Scan settings
Search files by mask
Size conditions & skip zero-length files option

Find duplicates from selected folders or drives
Add multiple folders/drives for scanning

Safety
Protect system files and folders
Move files to Recycle Bin option






Convenient user interface

Duplicate file management - remove only unnecessary
duplicates
Select files manually (for deletion) or delete all
copies automatically
Rename duplicate files with prefix/postfix
Move duplicate files to folder
Open folder containing selected file
Show file properties
Open file with associated program

Unicode support
Full support for files with Chinese, Japanese etc
names

Export list of duplicates to HTML file

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS


OS: Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista CPU: 400 MHz or
higher RAM: 128 MB or more Hard Drive: 5 MB of free
space
Easy Duplicate Finder is a completely FREE Software.
It contains absolutely NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE

Download Easy Duplicate Finder - Version 1.5.1
Freeware. 704 KB. With installer. For Windows
NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista




0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2