Create an Email Template in Outlook 2003

Author: mety Labels::

If you have an email you send out every day that contains the same information, or a form that requires users to dictate answers to the same questions - you can create a template in Outlook to help save you time.

The template mode will not be available if you have Word set as your email editor, so the first thing we'll need to do is turn that option off.

Open Outlook Options by choosing Tools \ Options from the menu. Choose the Mail Format tab, and make sure to uncheck the boxes to use Word.


outlook-template_1.png


Now to create our template. Just open a new mail message, choose the person(s) to send it to, a subject line, and a message body. Now you should be able to choose File \ Save As from the menu.


outlook-template_2.png


Choose Outlook Template (.oft) as the file type, and pick a folder and file name to save the template as.


outlook-template_3.png


Now when you go to the location where you saved your template you will have an Outlook Template icon. Just double-click the icon, hit send and you are done! You could also open the template through the File \ New \ Choose Form \ User Templates option as well.

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2