Convert formula to a Value MS Excel

Author: mety Labels::

Do you have an MS Excel formula in a single cell that needs to be converted to its value?
No problem! Simply select the cell, press and release F2 and then press F9.
The cell contains the value of the formula and not the formula itself.

Unfortunately, you'll find that this little trick doesn't work for multiple cells. So, what now?
Tackling this one isn't as difficult as you might think. That is, if you dip into the Paste button tip from Friday.
First, select the cells you need to convert from formulas to values.
Now, copy the cells.
Without moving your cell selection, go to the Paste button, click on the down arrow and choose Values (Paste Values in Excel 2007) from the list.

Say goodbye to those formulas, because you just pasted their values back into the same cells you started with. Oh yeah! ~ April
---
Giving the Slide Theme a New Look
Do you have a favorite design theme in MS PowerPoint 2007?
Perhaps you even have a couple of favorites. Even so, are you starting to feel like they've been overused?
Looking for an easy way to give them a quick "face lift" without losing all the cool elements and formatting that made you love them in the first place?
No problem! I recently stumbled across something that will help you do just that.
On the Design Ribbon, to the right of the Themes, you'll find a button labeled Background Styles.
Click that button and a gallery of options that blend with your current presentation theme will be displayed.
Hover over one to see a preview of the changes. When you've found a background you like, select it and PowerPoint will then make the change throughout your presentation. If you still aren't happy, you could choose Format Background from below the gallery. That gives you access to a dialogue window that will allow you to make further customizations.
There you have it. A quick change to freshen up your favorite themes may be all you really need


0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2