Clean Up Outlook Express

Author: mety Labels::

You want to change some of your e-mail settings in Outlook Express, right? Maybe things just aren't going the way you want them to within your e-mail and you just need to do some rearranging. Well, that's no problem. Let's do it!
Open up Outlook Express and go to Tools, Options. Once you're there, click on the Maintenance tab. In that box, you can do a lot of cleaning up, so to speak, in your e-mail program.
You can choose to have all of your e-mails deleted every time you exit out of OE, you can choose to purge some of them and there are also some options in there if you use a newsgroup.
If you're part of a newsgroup, you can have OE delete all of the messages you have already read or you can choose when to have them deleted. Just use the number box to pick how many days you want to wait before the messages are completely cleared out. You can go as low as zero and as high as you so choose!
A couple other things you can do for maintenance is clean up any downloaded messages that might be in your system. If you want to do that, click on the Clean Up Now button. You can also change the location of your store folder, which is where your messages are stored. If you want to change that, click on the Store Folder button.
To make any changes, just use the checkboxes and check it if you want it or uncheck it if you don't. It's as simple as that. Now, your e-mail is all cleaned up and ready to go

between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2