Reduce or enlarge a drawing when you print it Visio 2007

Author: mety Labels::



  1. On the File menu, click Page Setup.
    1. Click the Print Setup tab, and under Print zoom, do one of the following:
    2. To reduce the drawing, click Adjust to, and then type a number less than 100.
    • To enlarge the drawing, click Adjust to, and then type a number greater than 100.
    • To reduce the drawing so that it will print on one page, click Fit to, and then type 1 in the sheet(s) across and sheet(s) down boxes.
    • To enlarge the drawing to print across multiple sheets of paper, click Fit to, and then type the number of pages across and down.
    1. Look at the preview to see if your drawing page and printer paper are the way you want.

    0 comments |

    Labels

    Blog Archive

    Powered by Blogger.

    I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

    banner 1 banner 2