Export Visio 2007 shapes or drawings to another file format

Author: mety Labels::



    1. Do one of the following:
    2. To export all the shapes on a page, display the page you want to export.
    • To export specific shapes, select the shapes you want to export. (Press SHIFT and click to select more than one shape.)
    1. On the File menu, click Save As.
    2. In the Save as type list, click the format you want.
    3. In the File name box, type a name for the file.
    4. Click Save. The page or shapes are exported in the format you specify. You can use the file in any program that can read files in that format.
    5. If necessary, in the Filter Setup or Output Options dialog box for a particular format, specify the export settings you want, and then click OK.

    0 comments |

    Labels

    Blog Archive

    Powered by Blogger.

    I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

    banner 1 banner 2