Insert clip art in a Visio drawing Visio 2007

Author: mety Labels::



  1. On the Insert menu, point to Picture, and then click Clip Art.
    Note If Clip Art is not installed on your computer, you are prompted to install it. Click Yes, and Microsoft Office Visio starts the installation. You may be prompted to insert the installation disc.
  2. In the Clip Art task pane, in the Search for text box, type a word or phrase that describes the clip art you want, or type in all or some of the file name of the clip art.
    1. To narrow your search, do one or both of the following:
    2. To limit search results to a specific collection of clip art, in the Search in box, click the arrow and select the collection you want to search.
    • To limit search results to a specific type of media file, such as clip art, in the Results should be box, click the arrow and select the check boxes next to the types you want.
    1. Click Go.
    2. In the Results list, click the clip art to insert it.

    0 comments |

    Labels

    Blog Archive

    Powered by Blogger.

    I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

    banner 1 banner 2