Create an electrical engineering diagram Visio 2007

Author: mety Labels::



Use the Electrical Engineering drawing type to create electrical and electronic schematic diagrams.

Electrical engineering circuit

  1. On the File menu, point to New, point to Engineering, and then click one of the following:
    • Basic Electrical
    • Circuits and Logic
    • Industrial Control Systems
    • Systems
    These templates open an unscaled drawing page in portrait orientation Tall page. You can change these settings at any time.
  2. Drag electrical component shapes onto the drawing page. Shapes can have data. You can enter shape data and add new data to a shape. HideEnter shape data
    1. Select a shape, and then on the Shape menu, click Shape Data.
    2. In the Shape Data dialog box, click in each item and type or select a value.
  3. Connect electrical components using the Connector tool Button image or connector shapes. HideUse the Connector tool
    1. Click the Connector tool Button image.
    2. Drag from a connection point Connection point image - blue X on the first shape to a connection point on the second shape. The connector endpoints turn red when the shapes are connected.
    HideUse connector shapes
    1. Drag a connector shape onto the drawing page.
    2. Place the connector's begin point Begin point image - green square with X inside on the parent shape (the shape you're connecting from).
    3. Place the connector's end point End point image, which is plus sign in a green square on the child shape (the shape you're connecting to). When the connector is glued to the shapes, the endpoints turn red.
  4. Label individual electrical component shapes by selecting the shape and typing.

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2