Enhance your Windows Live Messenger security‏

Author: mety Labels::


Enhance your PC Security


The Windows Live OneCare™ safety scanner will check files you share–for FREE!From the main Windows Live Messenger window select Tools, Options.1. Select the File Transfer tab.2. Select the Scan files for viruses using check box.3. Click Browse to select your own virus scanning software, and then click Open.4. If you want to use the free virus scanner for Messenger, click Install, and then follow the on–screen instructions.5. Click OK. To get round–the–clock protection and maintenance service, download the free 90–day Windows Live OneCare trial today.


0 comments |

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2