How To Plant Vegetables In Pots

Author: mety Labels::


Fill the pot
Sieve the soil over the pot. Use your hand to break up any lumps. When the pot is full, scrape off any excess with a striking board or your hand and use a firming board or your hand to press down the soil to about a centimetre below the lip of the pot

Sow
Tear open the seeds and drop them one at a time about a centimetre apart. You could use a dibber to help even them out

Cover
Sprinkle a little regular soil or vermiculite soil over the seeds. Whichever you choose, the soil cover should only be twice the height of the seeds.

Water
Turn the rose so that it is facing upwards. Start running the water at the side of the pot, this will prevent disruption to the soil surface as you water the soil. Pass it over the seeds about 4 times.

Label
Lastly, you should label your seeds. Use an indelible pen to put the date on one side of the label, and the seed type on the other.

Leave to grow
Different seeds require different growing conditions. Check the packet. It's usually somewhere warm and sunny like a greenhouse or a window sill. Water regularly.

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2