Use Hotmail from Microsoft Outlook 2003 2007

Author: mety Labels::

If you are still using Hotmail but would prefer to access your email from a desktop client, then you might be interested to know that Microsoft has released a connector that will allow you to send and receive Hotmail or Office Live Mail through Outlook 2003 or 2007.
This is especially helpful for those of us that maintain a hotmail account but don't like to ever check it because we don't use it all that often.


Make sure that Outlook is closed, and then download and install the
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector.
Open Outlook and you'll immediately be prompted with the settings dialog.

Enter in your account details into this screen, and then close the dialog. You'll be prompted to restart Outlook again.


image


Once you've restarted, you'll now see your Hotmail account in the list of mail accounts, and you can send/receive to download your messages.


image


If you want to send email with the hotmail account, you'll notice a new drop-down for Account, which will let you switch the account you are sending the email as.


image

Hopefully this will save you some of the pain of the slow-loading hotmail website.


Download Microsoft Office Outlook Connector from Microsoft.com




0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2