Add Windows Calculator to the Excel 2007 Quick Launch Toolbar

Author: mety Labels::

If you like to use Windows Calculator to perform quick calculations while in Excel, you can save time by adding it to your Quick Access Toolbar.
Click Customize Quick Access Toolbar and then choose "More Commands".


11

On the left hand side choose "Commands Not in the Ribbon" from the drop down menu, and you'll see Calculator in the list on the left pane. Just click the Add button to add it to the toolbar.


12


You now have the Calculator icon ready to use in the toolbar.


4


Some of the newer Microsoft keyboards also have a button that launches the calculator for even quicker access.

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2