- Go to the Mail Options page.
- Under the Spam topic, click the Blocked Addresses link. The Blocked Addresses page appears.
- In the Add Block area, enter the email address you wish to block.
To block email messages from an entire domain (for example, baddomain.com), enter the domain in this field.
- Click the Add Block button to save the address or domain in your list of blocked addresses.
The address now appears on your list of blocked addresses.
- To remove or unblock an address or domain from your list, select the entry to remove, then click the Remove Block button.
- A message at the top of the page notifies you that the block has been successfully removed. You can once again receive mail from this address or domain.