Force Windows to Boot Into Safe Mode Without Using the F8 Key

Author: mety Labels::

Force Windows to Boot into Safe Mode

Open up the start menu search or run box, and type in msconfig and hit the enter key.


image


Select the Boot tab, and then check the box for "Safe boot" and make sure the radio button below is set to "Minimal".


image


Once you hit the OK button you'll be asked if you want to Restart now or wait until later. Either way, the next boot will take you into safe mode.


image


Once you restart, you'll realize that you are in Safe Mode because it not only places that text in the four corners of the screen, but it even opens up the safe mode page from the help file in Vista.


image


Now you can work on getting rid of that spyware…

Turn Safe Mode Back Off

Once you are done fixing whatever you were working on, you'll probably want to turn safe mode off and go back to normal mode. Just open up msconfig the same way as above, and then on the Boot tab you'll uncheck the "Safe boot" checkbox.


image


This method especially helps if you need to repeatedly boot into Safe mode.

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2