Validate XML data against an XML schema Excel 2007

Author: mety Labels::

You validate XML data against an XML schema to ensure that any XML data that you import to or export from one or more cells in a mapped range in a worksheet conforms to the XML schema in the XML Source task pane.

  1. If the Developer tab is not available, do the following to display it:
    1. Click the Microsoft Office Button Button image, and then click Excel Options.
    2. In the Popular category, under Top options for working with Excel, select the Show Developer tab in the Ribbon check box, and then click OK.

      Note The Ribbon is a component of the Microsoft Office Fluent user interface.

  2. On the Developer tab, in the XML group, click Source.

    XML group

  3. In the XML Map Properties dialog box, select Validate data against schema for import and export.

    This check box is cleared by default.

Note This option does not validate data when you enter data in mapped cells. To make sure that the data that you enter conforms to any enumerations that are defined in the mapped schema, you may need to further validate the data by using the Data Validation command in the Data Tools group on the Data tab

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2