Find cells that have conditional formats Excel 2007

Author: mety Labels::

If your worksheet has one or more cells with a conditional format (conditional format: A format, such as cell shading or font color, that Excel automatically applies to cells if a specified condition is true.), you can quickly locate them so that you can copy, change, or delete the conditional formats. You can use the Go To Special command to either find only cells with a specific conditional format or find all cells with conditional formats.

Find all cells that have a conditional format

  1. Click any cell without a conditional format.
  2. On the Home tab, in the Editing group, click the arrow next to Find & Select, and then click Conditional Formatting.

    Outlook Ribbon Image

Find only cells with the same conditional format

  1. Click the cell that has the conditional format that you want to find.
  2. On the Home tab, in the Editing group, click the arrow next to Find & Select, and then click Go To Special.

    Outlook Ribbon Image

  3. Click Conditional formats.
  4. Click Same under Data validation.

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2