Format the data and layout of an XML table Excel 2007

Author: mety Labels::

If the Developer tab is not available, do the following to display it:

  1. Click the Microsoft Office Button Button image, and then click Excel Options.
  2. In the Popular category, under Top options for working with Excel, select the Show Developer tab in the Ribbon check box, and then click OK.

    Note The Ribbon is a component of the Microsoft Office Fluent user interface.

  3. Select a cell in the XML table.
  4. Click on a mapped cell to select the XML map that you want.
  5. On the Developer tab, in the XML group, click Map Properties.

    XML group

  6. In the XML Map Properties dialog box, do one or more of the following:

  • Adjust column width

    1. To automatically adjust column widths for best fit when you refresh XML data, select this option. This is the default option.

      Note The maximum column width is two-thirds of the width of the screen.

    • To prevent the automatic adjustment of column widths, for best fit, when you refresh XML data, clear this option.

    Preserve column filter

    1. To preserve sort order and applied filters when you refresh XML data, select this option. This is the default option.
    • To ignore sort order and applied filters when you refresh XML data, clear this option.

    Preserve number formatting

  • To preserve number formatting when you refresh XML data, select this option. This is the default option.
  • To ignore number formatting when you refresh XML data, clear this option.
  • 0 comments |

    Labels

    Blog Archive

    Powered by Blogger.

    I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

    banner 1 banner 2