missing top margin

Author: mety Labels::

When you open a document, is the insertion point at the top left corner of the page, as if there were no top margin?

If you're reading the document in Print Layout view and all of the pages appear to be cut off, with no top or bottom margin, the option for hiding white space between pages has been turned on.

If the top and bottom margins are not showing, you can restore them by pointing and clicking in the document, or by using the View tab.
Show white space

Callout 1 When top and bottom margins are not showing, point to the top or bottom of a page until the pointer becomes a double-pointed arrow, and then double click.
Callout 2 When white space between pages is showing, the entire top and bottom margins are visible.
To use the View tab to show white space between pages, do the following:
  1. On the View tab, in the Document Views group, click Print Layout.
    Word Ribbon Image
  2. Click the Microsoft Office Button Button image, and then click Word Options.
  3. Click Display.
  4. Under Page display options, select the Show white space between pages in Print Layout view check box.

0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2