شرح تنزيل وعمل اسطوانه window XP وتثبتهاعلى جهازك

Author: mety Labels::

1. This is how to download and setup Windows XP Professional Black Edition
2. You have to have ADSL Connection
3. You will need to download a few programs from different sites
4. A empty CD
5.
b. You have to download a windows XP torrent file I found this file (Windows XP Black CD Edition RTM 2007) than open it in utorrent
You have to wait until the download is finish than
c. You have to download ISO Burner to burn the ISO image on the CD

1. Than you have a windows CD you can use it any where
2. And this how to install this windows




























This how you install Arabic language









0 comments |

Labels

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2