Make, customize your own favorite’s links and view them in the link toolbar

Author: mety Labels:: ,

These instructions are based on Windows
Create a folder to store in. Place it in Favorites folder to be viwe it in Links bar in Internet Explorer

Check that your links bar is showing first, though, by right clicking on your toolbar and checking it if there is no tick next to it:
Next, go to Favourites, find Links, right click on it and choose open. Then create a new folder in the window that is opened.
In the favelets page, click on the favelet that you want to store and drag it onto the favelets folder
You will get a message that says the link may be unsafe - click OK to accept this
Then, all you need to do is use your favelet. Go to the site that you want to check (making sure it's not a frameset - these tools do not work on framed pages), then select your favelet from the list
Depending on the favelet chosen, the information may appear in the same window or in a new window.
Other tips:
You can create favelets in other locations, using a similar method - for example, drag and drop the link to your desktop. Then you can run the favelet by dragging it from your desktop back on to a page.
Likewise, you can save these anywhere else on your favourites, but I just like the convenience of having the tool right there at the top.

0 comments |

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2