find your national anthem (ابحث عن نشيدك الوطنى)

Author: mety Labels::














This website has been created to give some background on over 400 anthems past and present, as well as anthems of other entities. You will find background on the history of the anthem, a music file (usually in MIDI format), lyrics (usually with an English translation as well), and for some, sheet music. The main goal of this site is to offer the most comprehensive source on anthem information on the Internet.





You can get started in your search by clicking on an anthem (sorted by the name of the nation or group who uses the anthem) in the table to the left, they are listed alphabetically so just expand the list by cliking on the first letter of the desired name. Alternatively, you can also use our Search feature to find your information.






Egypt national anthem









0 comments |

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2