Turn AutoArchive Outlook 2007 off or on

Author: mety Labels::



While AutoArchive (AutoArchive: To automatically remove items to another folder periodically or delete them, based on the amount of time that they have been in the folder.) is on by default, it can be turned off and turned back on again when required.

Prevent AutoArchive from running on all folders

The following procedure turns off AutoArchive for all folders, including individual folders with AutoArchive turned on.
  1. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Other tab.
  2. Click AutoArchive.
  3. Clear the Run AutoArchive every n days check box.

Prevent AutoArchive from running on one folder

  1. On the Go menu, click Folder List, right-click the folder you want to AutoArchive, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu.
  2. Click the AutoArchive tab.
  3. Select the Do not archive items in this folder option. Note You cannot turn AutoArchive off for Search Folders (Search Folders: Virtual folders that contain views of all e-mail items matching specific search criteria. The items remain stored in one or more Outlook folders.).

Cancel archiving that is in process

  • In the lower-right corner of the status bar, next to the Archiving folder message, click the down arrow, and then click Cancel Archiving.

Turn AutoArchive on

  1. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Other tab.
  2. Click AutoArchive.
  3. Select the Run AutoArchive every n days check box.
  4. Type or choose a number in the box for how often you want AutoArchive to run.

0 comments |

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2