Archive Outlook 2007 items manually

Author: mety Labels::



AutoArchive, which is turned on by default, automatically moves old items to an archive location at scheduled intervals. However, you can manually back up and archive items to a location that you specify.

  1. On the File menu, click Archive.
  2. Select the Archive this folder and all subfolders option, and then specify a date Archived folders in the folder list
  3. under Archive items older than.
  4. Under Archive file, click Browse to specify a new file or location if you do not want to use the default file or location.
  5. Select the Include items with "Do not AutoArchive" checked check box if you want to override a previous setting to not automatically archive specific items. If you choose to manually archive these items during this procedure, the items will again be subject to the Do not AutoArchive setting unless you manually override that setting again in the future.
  6. Click OK.
Note Outlook automatically creates another archive file for items in the folder and location specified.


0 comments |

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2