How to add your image text in an Outlook signature

Author: mety Labels::

How to use your image text in an Outlook signature
This works with all of our text generator sites.
These instructions may vary slightly depending on your version of Outlook.

Copy your signature link from your text generator site
Open a new text document and paste using CTRL+V. Save and close the file.

Rename the file from ".txt" to ".html".

In Outlook, go to Tools > Options > Mail Format. Click Signatures
Click New to create a new signature.


Enter the name of your new signature. Click the radio button labeled "Use this file as a template". Then click Browse
Find and select the template you created earlier, the ".html" file. Click Select You should see your image text now. Click Finish Next to the label "Signature for new messages:", click the dropdown menu and select the signature you just created Now, when you create a new email, you should see your new signature!

0 comments |

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2