Incredimail have fun sending Emails

Author: mety Labels::









  • Send beautiful email backgrounds
  • Add 1000's of fun emoticons to your emails

  • Enjoy animated email notifiers

  • See exciting 3D effects in your emails

  • Add funny animations to your emails

  • Add cool sounds to your email messages
Email Backgrounds
IncrediMail has 1000's of email backgrounds you can use in your email messages. Simply select your favorite background from our ever-growing collection and make your email incredible


Emoticons
Enjoy a huge gallery filled with 1000's of emoticons. Place cool emoticons in your email messages






Animations
Choose from tons of lively animations and add them to your email messages



Experience 3D effects
See your messages change into exciting 3D objects like a sailing boat or flying helicopter when sending, receiving and even deleting your email.




0 comments |

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2