RocketDock make your win xp fell like Mac os

Author: mety Labels::

RocketDock is a small application launcher that allows you to

place your desktop icons in a bar that you can place along any side of your

computer screen.It is similar to the way programs are organized on a Mac computer.

Not too impressive, you say? Well, just wait! First of all,

RocketDock is completely free and with that out of the way, the next best part is that the

icons take on an animation and appearance of their own to create a truly unique desktop experience.

Take a look at my desktop below. What you can't see is my cursor, which is hovering over

the Internet Explorer icon. With RocketDock, the icons do a "wave" as

you run your mouse across them. It's so cool!

Want to learn more? Then take a look at RocketDock's Web site for a more detailed

demo video of some of its features at www.RocketDock.com. But, of course,

the best way to see what this program does is to give it a try!

Features:

  • Minimize windows to the dock
  • Real-time window previews in Vista
  • Running application indicators
  • Simple drag-n-drop interface
  • Multi-monitor support
  • Supports alpha-blended PNG and ICO icons
  • Icons zoom and transition smoothly
  • Auto-hide and Popup on mouse over
  • Positioning and layering options
  • Fully customizable
  • Completely Portable
  • ObjectDock Docklet support
  • Compatible with MobyDock, ObjectDock, RK Launcher, and Y'z Dock skins
  • Runs great on slower computers
  • Unicode compliant
  • Supports many languages and can easily be translated
  • A friendly user base :)
  • And best of all... its FREE!!!

Watch it in Action:


RocketDock is a smoothly animated, alpha blended application launcher.

It provides a nice clean interface to drop shortcuts on for easy access and

organization.With each item completely

customizable there is no end to what you can add and launch from the dock.

Now with added Taskbar support your minimized windows can appear

as icons on the dock. This allows for better productivity and accessibility

Download

Minimum System Requirements:

  • Windows 2000/XP/Vista
  • 500Mhz or faster CPU
  • 10MB RAM free

Latest Version 1.3.5 (6.20 MB) - changelog

Archive

Version 1.3.5 (6.20 MB)
Version 1.3.4 (6.20 MB)
Version 1.3.3 (6.20 MB)
Version 1.3.1 (6.19 MB)
Version 1.3.0 (6.48 MB)
Version 1.2.5 (3.14 MB)
Version 1.2.0 (2.96 MB)
Version 1.1.3 (1.82 MB)
Version 1.1.2 (1.82 MB)
Version 1.1.1 (1.74 MB)
Version 1.1.0 (1.73 MB)
Version 1.0.1 (1.54 MB)

0 comments |

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2