Change the administrator password in Windows XP

Author: mety Labels::



1.) If you ever forget your password for , you need to start your computer in Safe Mode. To do that, reboot your computer and as soon as you see your manufacturer's logo pop up, repeatedly hit the F8 key on your keyboard.
2.) Soon after, you will see this menu:

Make sure the Safe Mode option is highlighted and press Enter.
3.) When the log in screen appears, log in to your Administrator account.


4.) A dialog box will then appear, notifying you that your computer is running in Safe Mode. Just select Yes for this one.


You may also notice that your resolution is a little distorted.


If so, that's okay. It will go back to normal after you reboot again.

5.) Next, select File, Control Panel. Then double click on the User Accounts icon, which looks like this:

6.) All of the accounts on your computer will be displayed. Go ahead and select the account you would like to remove the password from.

7.) After that, select the link.
8.) Finally, if you'd like to add a new password, you can select the link. But be sure to write this one down in a safe place, so you don't have to go through this again!
I hope you enjoy this one. It can be a real timesaver if you ever forget your Windows XP password

0 comments |

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2