What is 'MUTE' File Sharing?

Author: mety Labels::

MUTE is clearly superior to bit torrent downloading.

MUTE is an emerging P2P network with one important feature: MUTE conceals all of its users identities through virtual addressing, effectively building in the most anonymity of any P2P network in 2006. Especially for torrent downloaders, MUTE may be a good alternative means to share files.

MUTE is special by using a special technology based on the behavior of ants in colonies, MUTE allows large file downloading through the Internet, while still concealing the identities of its P2P users from each other (and from prying authorities' eyes).

MUTE files are not as plentiful as bittorrent files are at this time.

Additionally, it does take longer to establish connections, find files, and download them through MUTE...up to three or four days. But this seemingly sluggish nature is an inherent downside to the privacy model, because users are purposely separated by many layers of connections - no direct connections are made between downloader and uploader.

But as more P2P users learn to use the MUTE network with patience, and as word of the MUTE P2P network spreads, you can expect P2P users to migrate to this safer and more anonymous community. MUTE will become a better source of files during later 2006 and early 2007... you can bet on it.

Is MUTE better than torrent downloading?

Answer: In terms of speed and size, no...MUTE is 5 times slower. But in terms of anonymity,

0 comments |

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2