What Are The Good BitTorrent Software Packages?

Author: mety Labels::

The Most Popular BitTorrent P2P Software.

uTorrent

(Known as both "u-torrent" and "micro torrent", this is the most popular torrent tool today. uTorrent has all the functions a torrent downloader will ever need, and it only requires 1 MB of hard drive space and memory. uTorrent has all the downloading and seeding performance of its competitors, but with minimal impact to the rest of your computer's speed.)

There is some reports about a virus after using the uTorrent embedded search engine.

The virus was adware.ZQuest. As you should do with any software you install, please run your anti-virus scanner regularly. To specifically scan the uTorrent software, use Windows Explorer to locate the utorrent.exe file on your C drive (likely C:\program files\utorrent). Once you find utorrent.exe file, right-click it and launch your virus scanner. Gratefully, the vast majority of About readers have not had virus problems with uTorrent.

Azureus

(A Java language client; was considered "king" of the torrent programs until uTorrent software came along and took that crown away. As with uTorrent and any other software you install, ensure that you virus scan.)

ABC

(Another very popular Torrent client)

TurboBT

(Nice-looking GUI appearance with this package)

BitComet

(Good, it is very slow and it losing popularity to uTorrent and Azureus)

The Original BitTorrent Client

(no fancy GUI here, but it downloads quickly. Recommended for programmer types and Macintosh users)

0 comments |

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2