Project Gutenberg free ebooks

Author: mety Labels::




Project Gutenberg



The first producer of free electronic books (ebooks) ,Publishes freely available electronic versions of books it is a volunteer effort to digitize, archive and distribute cultural works ,There are over 27,000 free books in the Project Gutenberg



Online Book Catalog.


A grand total of over 100,000 titles are available at Project Gutenberg Partners, Affiliates and Resources.

http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page



1- All web creating books Ajax Asp Html Xhtml css (torrent file)



2- Sacred Books of the East by Max Muller (torrent file)



3- Best of Project Gutenberg Ebook CD ISO (torrent file)



4- Project Gutenberg 20000 Ebook DVD(torrent file)




5- Project Gutenberg DVD (torrent file)



6- Project Gutenberg Jul-06 DVD 17500 Ebooks (torrent file) (torrent file)



0 comments |

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

I made these pages for me and my friends to help solving the problem we face regarding Computer & internet, if anyone wants me to answer a question or find out about some information please send me email and I will try to reply.*P.S. some of the article I wrote and the other I found on the internet I posted them in sprit of learning and shearing, please forgive me if you found something you don’t want to be in my blog, email me and I will delete them. Thank you for your interest in my pages.امل نجم Amal Nagm

banner 1 banner 2